JCBR Ventures, LLC D/B/A NEW JERSEY COFFEE SCHOOL
Terms and Conditions
NEW JERSEY COFFEE SCHOOL IS A BUSINESS THAT OFFERS INFORMATIONAL SEMINARS, BARISTA TRAINING AND CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF COFFEE AND COFFEE- RELATED BUSINESSES. WE ARE NOT AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION AND DO NOT OFFER ANY DEGREES, EDUCATIONAL CREDITS, OR CERTIFICATIONS.
- Trademarks. The Company name, New Jersey Coffee School, NJ Coffee School, any logos used by the Company and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- License. Should you enroll in one of the Company’s programs, we may provide you certain written materials, either directly or electronically (the “Materials”). The Company grants the individual enrolled in our program a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Materials solely for said individual’s use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use, except as otherwise set forth herein. This license grants access to our Website as well as permission to use its educational products and services for the benefit of you and any coffee related business that you may own. This license is not transferable and cannot be combined with another licensor. This license does not afford you the right to share your login information with any other individual or to reproduce, copy or otherwise share any of the materials provided to you by us.
You are responsible for notifying us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of any of the Materials. We are not liable for any loss or damages arising from the unauthorized use of the Materials. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies by us.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
From time to time, without advance notice, we may amend the descriptions of our program offerings and services or pricing of such program offerings and services.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) along with any materials provided to you in any form (i.e., physical, oral, or electronic) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the materials provided to you in our information sessions or on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials only for reference and personal use.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website or provided to you in or subsequent to our informational sessions, barista training sessions, or performing consulting services
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or materials provided to you directly.
- Make any audio or video recordings of our informational seminars and barista training sessions.
- Letters, Reviews or other such Comments or Materials. Any comments, materials, student surveys, or letters sent by you to the Company, including without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or the like, and reviews (“Received Materials”) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights unless you explicitly state in the correspondence that the letter is “not for publication” and contains “private and proprietary” information that may not be distributed. The Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Received Materials and the Company will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from, and/or distribute, the Received Materials without limitation or restriction. Furthermore, the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Company for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to the Website.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to: Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Enforcement; Termination. We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Registration. All enrollees must register and make payments online on the website or by calling (201) 367-9586 for informational seminars and barista training sessions offered by the New Jersey Coffee School and payment is required in full in advance of attending any informational seminar or barista training session. Upon successful registration and receipt of payment, we will email you a receipt for your scheduled program. Registration is complete upon receipt, but we understand that sometimes, unexpected emergencies come up. If you email us prior to the commencement of the informational seminar or barista training session, we will allow you or anyone registered in your party to reschedule your program to another session as long as the number of seats needed are still available. Please note that, if for some reason you or anyone registered in your party are not able to attend your informational seminar or barista training session or do not reschedule it prior to your scheduled session, we will not issue any refunds. You or anyone registered in your party may only reschedule your program one (1) time within one year from the original session date you could not attend.
- Rescheduled Information Sessions. We reserve the right to reschedule any informational seminar or barista training session due to unforeseen circumstances such as, but not limited to, inclement weather, illness, insufficient enrollment and emergencies. If the date of the rescheduled program does not correspond with your availability, you may reschedule any informational seminar or barista training session within one (1) year of the cancelled program or if you are not able to attend, transfer your program credit to another individual. We will not issue refunds for any cancelled informational seminar or barista training session.
- Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Website is organized pursuant to the laws of the State of New Jersey and is based in the State of New Jersey in the United States. We provide this Website and our informational seminars, barista training, and consulting services for use by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, our materials or any of our content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You acknowledge that New Jersey Coffee School provides general instruction, guidance, and consultation to its clients. You are responsible for all final decisions regarding your business and agree to accept all responsibility for your decisions related to your business and activities independent of the services offered by the New Jersey Coffee School. You understand that opening and running a business is a unique proposition and that, while we will strive to provide general guidance in the area of the coffee shop industry, we are not providing specific instruction or plans for your business. You acknowledge that the success of your business is in your control and waive any claims or actions against the Company, its officers, employees, service providers, agents and assigns related to your business, operations, or implementation of the information that we provide to you. Furthermore, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content, all materials provided by the company and any services or items obtained through the website or from our company is at your own risk. the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content, any materials provided by the company or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
To the fullest extent provided by law, the company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Limitation on Liability. To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, any physical and electronic materials provided by the company or any instruction provided by the company or its service providers, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. in no circumstance shall the total liability of the company exceed the total amount of fees received by the company from you.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Contact Information. This Website is operated by JCBR Ventures, LLC d/b/a/ New Jersey Coffee School.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.